Friday, September 10, 2010

Sept 10, 2010

Wow... has it REALLY been that long since I've blogged? Well, in my defense I HAVE been a busy bee since moving to MO.

I've been painting inside the house, trying to adjust to living in a new environment and getting to know the city as it's MUCH bigger than the one I came from.

I came across a contest from someone that I follow on Facebook and thought I'd share with you. Here's the link:

Creative Crochet: International Crochet Day Giveaway

As for me...I've been crocheting on a very pretty afghan for my MIL. It's our first married Christmas together and I really wanted to give my in-laws something special. So, after I finish myMILs I will start on one for my FIL too.

Well, until next time my friends...hopefully it won't be 3 months this time. LOL

1 comment:

  1. It's just amazing how quickly time flies when you're having fun! Will you show a pic of your afghan when you finish it? I'm looking for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete