Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16, 2010

Afternoon everyone. It's a beautiful day here. Upper 70's I believe will be the high for today. It's a bit humid after the BAD storm we got last night. The sky was lit up all night with the lightening. Thunder seemed to go on forever at a time. But, it's one of the things I love about here. We do get some gnarly storms. I don't like the tornado warnings, but I do love the storms. :0)

I finished my MILs afghan for Christmas. Now I'm working on one for my FIL. His is 48 squares sewn together. I started it the other night and have 5 squares done so far. They are easy and I have done one or two a night. That makes it enjoyable. lol Using dark and light blue yarn for it.

Other than that, spending a few days with the hubster that he has off. Nice when they are during the week.

Starting homeschooling on Monday with my son. We've been trying to get all of his schooling things so that we can start. Finally think we're ready!! YAY!

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week and weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment