Friday, November 19, 2010

November 19th, 2010

It's a VERY cold morning this morning. I need to get out of my nice warm bed and get my booty to the gym. I have a very busy day today, but can't start any of it til I get my workout done.

I have lots of running around town today. So my son and I will get it all done. Hubby is working his 10 hrs, then picked up an OT shift til 10 tonight. So I'll be working on my FILs afghan putting it together. I finished up the 48 squares a few days ago. They are 2 toned. 24 of each of 2 color schemes. Going to be very nice once together. The part I hate is putting the ends in all the squares first.... ugh... my plan is to get that part done tonight so that I can start actually putting it together this weekend.

Going to take my son to see HP7 as well today. We've seen all of the movies on opening day, so we're not going to miss today!

We're going to put up our outside decorations tomorrow. Supposed to be in the 60's and no rain, so perfect weather for it. Believe it or not...we've got possible snow on hand for next week!! Wow!

Okay...hope you all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment