Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November 17th, 2010

Good morning my friends.

I have come to the realization that in this world there really is only ONE thing that is always a constant. GOD! And that's not the fault of people. We are human. We make mistakes, we say something unkind, we do something that we don't realize hurts others. But, there is also so much GOOD in our lives. The family that we would die for and know they would for us too. The friends that God has put in our paths whether for a short time or a lifetime. They are all there in our pathways to lead us to where we are supposed to be going. They are also there to help us get through our good and bad situations as well.

Since moving to MO I can honestly say that I don't have anyone here (yet) that I can truly call a friend. I have aquaintances and wives of my husband's friends. But no one that I can sit and just shoot the gab with. I realize how much I miss that. I know we've only been here a short time and that it will come eventually. In the meantime, I've been growing in my walk with God again. And that's always a good thing for anyone. God is ever so faithful. He is never ending. He is CONSTANT.

Tomorrow I register for my classes. And therefore start my journey to being a Physical Therapy Assistant. I will graduate in May or June of 2013. I am looking forward to learning again. I took the test to see where I'd start with my English classes...I aced it with a 99% score! I had already gotten a 4.0 in college intermediate algebra, so I don't have to take any math classes. Although I LOVE math! :0)

I had a fantastic past weekend with my husband and my father-in-law. We drove over 1700 miles to Alabama and back. We went to the Alabama college game (RTR!) and then the following day we went to my husband's cousins house. My FIL really wanted to see his nephews and nieces, but the nieces didn't show up. They have been leading a life away from God and drugs and they were too ashamed to see their uncle. Even though it may be the last time they got to see him. That saddened me so very much.

Got my 45yo full blood panel and 'privilege of being a woman' exam done this past week. lol Blood panel came back great. Will have to wait awhile to get the results from the other back. I need to make my appt for my mammogram today as well. My doctor told me I'm in very good shape for my age (was she implying I was old? LOL). That I took very good care of myself. I told her I try very hard to do just that. I also got my flu shot yesterday and my blood drawn for my 3 month check-up on my thyroid. So, in other words, I got poked and prodded in EVERY possible way yesterday. Glad this is another day for sure! ;0)

Just thought I should clarify that I DO have wonderful online friends. The ones that have been faithful and close to me all these years (and you know who you are) I cherish very much. I couldn't have made it through some of the things that I did without you. THANK YOU!

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment