Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16th, 2011

Afternoon!

I've been a busy one...okay, so when am I NOT busy you say? lol And you'd be absolutely right!

I've got 2 more days til school starts for me. I must say that I'm a bit nervous about my a/p class as there is SO much to learn. Then the 3 other classes as well. But, I'm confident in knowing I'm a smart cookie and that I will be able to do it. And the human body and how it works is a fascination of mine, so I should just love this class. :0)

I started cross stitching again about a week ago. I hadn't xstitched in 2 yrs. My xstitching mojo went on an extended vacation apparently. LOL But, now I'm stitching on a piece for hubby and I that's a beautiful Stoney Creek wedding piece. I'm changing all the pink flowers to blue ones though as I think it will be SO much more pretty that way.

I got the house all organized today. Got our spare room made into a study room (it still has a bed in there for guests) with a desk I found at goodwill. I primed and painted it and it looks fantastic! Got my son's computer set up on it (I have a netbook and there's room for it too) and have my school things and his set up on the bookshelf. Tomorrow I'm going to do a thorough cleaning in the house so that I feel better about going to school Tuesday. Anyone that knows me knows my house is always clean. Being a full time student is NOT going to change that. Trust me. :0)

Hope you all have a great week ahead. And those that have a 3 day weekend, ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment