Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30th, 2011

Good morning!

Two weeks have passed since starting school. I have to say that I like it very much! A LOT, and I mean a LOT, of homework to do. But, I am taking 13 units, so I'm full time. My husband and son are SO wonderful too about it. Very encouraging and supportive.

I chose the ornies today that I'll make for my children this Christmas. I'm going to order them this week sometime. I never had a chance to make ornies last year for them and I felt awful that I bought some for them. They don't come here, so I'm safe posting them! LOL


These are by Sweetheart Tree and are absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to get stitching on them!
I would love to hear what you're stitching on. Leave me a reply and let me know!
Hugs and have a great day my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment