Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19,2010


Today is the day we head off for our new life! We'll be taking off in a bit over and hour. Showers and breakfast needs to happen. And I need to pack up my Mom's china and get computers and tv's put in the back of my Yukon. I don't trust them in the moving truck.


I'm so excited to be finally going to live on a permanent basis with my husband. He is the love of my life and he also loves me like I've never been loved before. Can't wait to get there.


It's also bittersweet as my daughter isn't coming with us. She's staying here with her Dad. But I can't blame her. It's her senior year coming up and I didn't have the heart to make her move. My parents did that to me and I hated it!! But, she'll be coming out to us a month from tomorrow. :0)


Off we go! Any and all prayers would be appreciated for traveling mercies and safety for us on the 2000+ journey across the US.


Thank you my friends!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be en route by now, so I hope all is going well for you all. I truly wish that happiness travels with you, and stays with you in your new life.

    ReplyDelete