Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16, 2010

Well, here I am 3 days away from moving to Missouri to be with the love of my life, my soulmate, my husband. And I'm so excited I can't stand it! lol We have waited a very long time for this and it hasn't been an easy road emotionally being apart from each other. But we have made it through and now it's time to spend the rest of our lives together. :0)

I have just a few more things to pack up today. Tomorrow I pick my brother up at PDX around lunch time. Then I pick up the Penkse truck around 2:30. Then we start loading it up. We'll finish loading up on Friday and then take off Sat morning. It's a 30 hr drive approx. and my brother will be driving the truck and me my Yukon. Going to be a long drive, but worth it. We're pushing to do it in 3 days or less. So latest we want to get there is Monday night. We will be stopping to sleep at night and also during the day as needed.

Hope you all have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment